I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, February 15, 2008

jus watch finish bleach 160. its nice.it's kinda meaningful. i mean though it's kinda emo and abit illogical, but it's still nice.

mr lim, the vp of our sch, came to my class to have a talk. it was meaningful, i think. the key to success for o lvl is tys and fys. so mus study wif these two and in groups. actually his nice. i think i go eat liao. kinda tired. the 'b' girls having match wif chung cheng high. doubt they'll win. but afterall, i kinda hope they win though i know the chance is small. gd luck to them:DD and i think we cannot go national's liao. its like, we win 2 sch (the most), but the other grp will have i think 2 sch better scores den us. plus our grp's anglican and victoria, i think we got low chance to in liao. unless miracle happens and we win victoria. which is like, uhm, 40% chance? yea so, this yr cca point very little liao:((