ytd i watched the bleach movie 1: Memories of Nobody. it's really cool. i think i watch it from some webby called 'megavideo' or smth like that. if u get to use it, u try the pause button. dam idiotic. when u pause, it changes into an advertisement, abt finding a partner for u. i dunno how to xplain it, but it's dam annoying. try it yourself:) the movie is dam nice and touching. its abt a girl called senna. she's the memory rosary(dunno wad it means but that's how they translated into), its memories of the souls called "blanks". they look weird, with a red pixie hat. okay, no more spoilers. watch it yourself:))
the theme song for this movie is "sen no yoru wo koete" by Aqua Timez. ALONES is also by them:) here's the song lyric in romanji:
aisaretai demo aisou to shinai sono kurikaeshi no naka o samayotte boku ga mitsuketa kotae wa hitotsu kowakutatte kizu tsuitatte suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da
anata ga boku o aishiteru ka aishitenai ka nante koto wa mou docchi demo iin da donna ni negai nozomou ga kono sekai ni wa kaerarenu mono ga takusan aru darou sou soshite boku ga anata o aishiteru to iu jijitsu dake wa dare ni mo kaerarenu shinjitsu dakara
sen no yoru o koete anata ni tsutaetai tsutaenakya naranai koto ga aru aisaretai demo aisou to shinai sono kurikaeshi no naka o samayotte boku ga mitsuketa kotae wa hitotsu kowakutatte kizu tsuitatte suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da kimochi o kotoba ni suru no wa kowai yo demo suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da
kono hiroi sekai de meguriau yorokobi o kotoba ja iiarawasenai ne dakara bokutachi wa hohoemi iro azayaka ni sugiru aki o "do re mi" de utatte fuyu o se ni haru no komorebi o machi atarashiku umarekawaru dareka o mamoreru you ni to
kita michi to yukisaki furikaereba itsudemo okubyou na me o shite ita boku mukiaitai demo sunao ni narenai massugu ni aite o aisenai hibi o kurikaeshite wa hitoribocchi o iyagatta ano hi no boku wa mukizu no mama de hito o aisou to shiteita
sen no yoru o koete ima anata ni ai ni ikou tsutaenakya naranai koto ga aru aisaretai demo aisou to shinai sono kurikaeshi no naka o samayotte boku ga mitsuketa kotae wa hitotsu kowakutatte kizu tsuitatte suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da sono omoi ga kanawanakutatte suki na hito ni suki tte tsutaeru sore wa kono sekai de ichiban suteki na koto sa
in english:
"I want you to love me, but I dont think you will." I wander around as I repeat this to myself It's the only answer I have, even if I'm scared of getting hurt. I'll say "I love you" to the one I love
Do you love me or not? I don't care what the answer is, I just need to know! No matter how badly I desire to be with you There are many unchangeable things in this world and my love for you can't be stopped by anyone
As 1000 nights pass, I long to tell you I have to let you know "I want you to love me, but I don't think you will." I wander around as I repeat this to myself It's the only answer I have, even if I'm scared of getting hurt. I'll say "I love you" to the one I love Putting these feelings into words is so scary but I'll say "I love you" to the one I love
The happiness we chance upon in our lives can't be expressed in words That's why we can only smile Why we sing "do re mi" among the vivid autumn colors With winter at our backs, and the spring sunbeams peeking through the leaves as to protect someone who's just been reborn
As I looked at the road I'd traveled and the path ahead, my eyes were filled with cowardice I wanted to look into your eyes, but was afraid I wouldn't be honest I didn't want to know that you didn't love me and live the rest of my days alone That day, I kept on loving you without getting hurt
As 1000 nights pass, I long to tell you I have to let you know "I want you to love me, but I don't think you will." I wander around as I repeat this to myself It's the only answer I have, even if I'm scared of getting hurt. I'll say "I love you" to the one I love Even if my feelings aren't returned, I can say "I love you" to the one I love And that's the most beautiful thing in the world