I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, March 22, 2008

yoyoyo! wa-ewa! dumb no gum! the new lingos in town! grab it now before it's outdated!

meanings of the new lingos:

1)wa-ewa: whatever. u pronounce it like ur mouth laou hong. origins not known.
2)dumb-no-gum: originates from the movie 'Night At The Museum'. The easter island rock which likes to eat bubblegum. hence, it always say, "dumb dumb, i wan gum gum. no gum, u dumb dumb.'

haha. studied with chankai today. hehe. at downtown east BK. bought hershey's sundae pie! NICEEEE~~ finished my emaths rev ex 4 and almost finish amaths. tmr mayb going out with izzad to study. haha. anyone else wanna study with me. ;D tag at my tagboard for registration. btw, i bought my flip flop! haha. bodymaster. lol. same brand as teckyang's water bottle! heh. till later. :DD