I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

today is a sucky day. screwed up eng oral. got nothing much to say abt today.

suddenly life's going down for me. i hope it gets up when it's o lvl. u have to give before u can take, hence u have to be unhappy so that you can be happy. you can only be lucky when you have been unlucky. life always works this way. either u get the good part now, or u get it later. and after it get's balanced. the whole cycle repeats itself again, and again, and again.

the stupid bus 39 sucks like no mother. wapiang chao jedi lar. i wait dam fking long for the stupid bus. den when i was fed up and stood up to take a look, the bus came past me and went away. knn. suay like windy day. kns lor. today sucks. nvm, left 5 more hours to the next day. hope the day goes away with the bad luck.



No hope, no love, no glory
No happy ending