I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Monday, May 5, 2008

good night. i mean, good evening.

today went to study after emaths paper 2.

today's paper is quite okay. can pass. no kick actually, know how to do all, except no time finish. 8marks gone, NIA! haha.

okay, finished studying elect history today. though joke here and dere abit, but well, studying at library is finally getting productive. FINALLY.

had slight headache today. den i slp abit lor. den i played cascada's "everytime we touch" slow version. very soothing, very nice to sleep. dam shiok. got air con somemore. den going sleep that time, den i suddenly woke up. guailan! the phone change song into avril lavigne's "girlfriend".________. it's like suddenly "Hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend!" .____________________________________________________. zzz! walau. so suay change to rock song._.

rickets is a kinda deficiency of vitamin D and a kinda bone disorder due to lack of calcium.

sorry lor, my jacket nvr wash lor._. got smell meh? that's the new clothes smell wad._. mayb got my MANLY smell, haha. but i bet it's nicer than chengboon's. so don't u laugh, chengboon._.

truman comes before eisenhower. yea the american presidents. elect history one lar. elect geog wan dun see. haha. i think the "crisis and conflict" de book quite useful. the current book our sch ask us to buy one nvr tell us abt the "suez crisis", but that book have. it's smth abt the italian army wanna concquer some "assybannia" country. i forgot the name. starts with "a" that's all i rmbr.

studying only cold war. hope it comes out in the exam for SEQ. :D cos i wanna score and den can improve. bye. :)

going home alone is boring.

nothing's here. haha. dun wan write wad can u do? naninanipoopoo! :DD


You look so beautiful today
When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away
So I try to find the words that I could say
I know distance doesn't matter
But you feel so far away