I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

hi. today's quite a fatigue day. woke up early to study abit more so that higher chance to get a better result. so yea. double paper too. so kinda quite tired.

D&T is quite okay except the first qn dunno wad to do. 8marks somemore. haha.

elect hist is quite okay too, but better than D&T. finished in time. haha. still got 1min left, enough time to tie the papers together.

why i wearing specs today? cos got sore left eye in the morning. so din wear contact lens.

went library to study. a little bit at least. yanci and jinye read like 1 stack of CLEO. i think is some kinda girls magazine if im not wrong.

cervix is the neck of the urethra and vagina. we got mixed up whether its the hole or issit the muscle. so yea, after i referenced to several books in the reference section, found out that since its the neck, and the tb say ring of muscle, i conclude its the muscle.

i like ur smile and laughter. haha. makes me happy, somehow. and sorry, too tired liao so din talk. don't think u'll be seeing this anw but yea. haha. at least i could walk u home. i'm alr very contented. :DD


I know it feels like forever
I guess that just a price I've gotta pay
But when I come back home to feel your touch makes it better
'Til that day there's nothing else I can do