I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Almost forgotten about tapestry!!! Zomg.

Did nothing but gunz-ing yesterday. Lols. Played mps this morning and random-ed my hair. It's now some red punky rockstar! Lols. I think it looks ugly. :/ But well, well... Some really nice passerbys gave me free coupons to change my hair. My budget was only 4mil (that's all I have), and each random coupon was 1mil. They bought for me free coupons. Woots. And i gave mohegian up for this punky mohawk. Then my cousin was laughing and sing "If you're happy and you know you clap your hair~" Yea, that Gatsby song. Really look like sia! Haha.

Oops, I forgotten to do D&T folio. Urgh damn. It's like I'm left with monday, which I planned to brush up my soccer skills abit. For it's DSA the day after. I'm finding back my confidence on field again. After that match with those lower secs on friday. :D

I think play gunz awhile more go do D&T folio, bathe again and off to tapestry! :D Lucky that I went to read someone's blog and was reminded of tapestry. Or else, "poof", ten bucks gone. That's like about 2 sets of teriyaki chicken set. D:
So it's a good habit to read a couple of people's blog everyday. :P








One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks


To take one step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly, or falling in love
It's gonna happen when it's supposed to happen
And we find the reasons why
One step at a time