Argh... Hair is growing too slowly for me. But it's usually at times like this when you felt so, your hair grows so fast that by the time you realise, you've got caught during grooming check again.
Sorry Chester. That I didn't went for your birthday celebration. :(
Life's getting better for me, kinda. With the urge to study, laughters, FOOD, understanding the new chapters, what more could I ask for? :D
Zu an pangseh-ed me again. Wasted 1hour delay of lunch! OMG. Luckily no gastric. Can die sia...
Sorry Jinliang, I'm kinda having simei-SSC-phobia. After a couple of injuries there, I'm scared to get more injuries again. Haha. Psps.
I wanna get a PSP of my own! Dammit, it's damn irritating when you like finally can play a game, but before you start, people took it back. Kns, hate that man. I'm soooo gonna get one of my own. You wait. I don't care if I have to work like 8hrs per day for it, I'm still gonna buy a PSP. Slim, or better (if Sony's gonna release a newer version). The freaking feeling of getting it but not able to use, is FREAKING sucky.
Sometimes I'm envious. Haha. But whatever.
I wanna quit using vulgarities. Lol. Can I do it? :/ I doubt so. Hard sia. Scold me if I use them okay? D: Try to use a substitute word for them. Like, erm, coconut? Lols.
IF I could continue to play as well as what I'm performing during recess, getting into DSA is gonna be no kick. IF. Haha, you can do it Teck Li. Be optimistic. Lol. Hard lar, Weilin! Haha. Little bit optimistic can? D:
I should start doing revisions now. Haha, but will I procrastinate again? 7/10. Hey at least there's a 3/10... :P Try to, lar.
You were nonchalant, strong and unaffected and you never wanted me to be there I never saw your heart that’s how close you kept it So right now I’m so unsure how to care