Yoyoyo! Okay, that was random but well, but at least mine's something straight, unlike Ms Zarah who thinks about sex out of randomity. D:
Haha, today's not as hectic, 'cause I slept quite abit! Haha, I don't know why, but well, just tired. Haha, the top few subjects which makes me sleepy are still Elective History and Higher Chinese. DD: Why? Don't know. Not exactly it's boring, but well, kinda. Why not SS too? 'Cause I can talk to Pyia so I don't fall asleep. It's not that Oli and Amalul are boring, just that sometimes we're all feeling sleepy. So no one talks + no laughter = Snores... Haha, Mr Lim, don't be sad. 'Cause it's not entirely your fault, for the timeslot for elect history is like the "best" and it's kinda chunky in informations and we don't actually ARE interested with those dead people. Haha. Though I must say, studying History makes your general knowledge wider.
D&T was really short. Omg, I lost 10minutes. I did this small little piece for my project for about 10minutes and I lost it. Guess the size. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong and wrong. It's 0.5cm X 0.5 cm. That's how BIG it is. Anw, it was just an experiment, but hey, it's a pity for it's working like perfectly fine. It's not always so lucky... Especially when the measurement is so small, a few mm can cause a huge disaster. That is, from an A1 to a B3 or 4. Can die...
Haha, life as a botak is, cooling. Haha, really. The perspiration just drip off 'cause there's nothing much to stop it. Haha, I remember someone said that if you pour a bottle of water into boonteck's hair, it'll take 1min at least for you to see a drip of water! Haha. Chengboon says rebonding is make your hair curl. D: So perming makes your hair straight. :D So those girls who want's straight hair go to the salon and say, "Perm please. Thank you." Then come out Afro.
Short hair is totally sucky for me. No choice, unless I let Mr Tan cut my hair. I would rather I had it short and ugly by myself. No way am I going to let him have those cheap trills! :P Just you wait, I'll have my hair grown back in no time. >:D
Jolly shit. Yesterday night was totally jolly. Haha. Really. Somehow I was chatting with Yingqi then she suddenly typed
ANTno2: gosh there is a FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TeckLi: run for ur life!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTno2: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TeckLi: run to the router there!! ANTno2: i lazy move TeckLi: better connection!!!!!!!1 TeckLi: ... ANTno2: OHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOO TeckLi: lazy bum! TeckLi: ltr the fly bite u. D: ANTno2: YES =) it flew out after i scream at it haha ANTno2: c i so clever
Right... So I was laughing at her 'cause there was a fly. This is what happened next,
TeckLi: ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TeckLi: just now my com oso got fly!!!!!!1 TeckLi: BIG BIG ONE!!!!!!! ANTno2: haha TeckLi: OMGSZHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANTno2: run for your lfie TeckLi: mine desktop i cant carry it and run!!!!!! ANTno2: haha ANTno2: u run first lah ANTno2: haha TeckLi: i ran out den now come bak dunno where it went ANTno2: maybe is the same fly TeckLi: OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! TeckLi: DMAN BIG TeckLi: like butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!11 TeckLi: ARRGHHHHHHHHHHH TeckLi: sick shit. ANTno2: u cannot kill it leh ANTno2: haha TeckLi: y? ANTno2: u scream at it ANTno2: got use de TeckLi: i dunno where it flew to ANTno2: u don no u cannot kill moth and butterflyz? TeckLi: LOls! TeckLi: ltr i sleep it goes inside my mouth! TeckLi: EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTno2: haha ANTno2: so cool TeckLi: fly into ur's den u know uh! TeckLi: OMG!!!!!!!!! ANTno2: NOOOOOOO the fly is with u TeckLi: I DUNNO WHERE IT IS NOW.___________________________. TeckLi: walau damn big leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
RETRIBUTION LAR! Kns, I laughed at her then I kena also. ZZZ... You never know how big that moth was. WTH! It's goddamn huge! Lols. Haha, I know it was kinda retarded, but hey, Omg... The moth's fluttering around like it's its house! WTH! Damn gross. I'm scared of flying creeps 'cause my mum told when I was young that her younger brother (my uncle) had this huge adult cockroach which flew into his ears. And it kept crawling in further and further. Damn sick. Then after who-knows-how-long, my grandma used a tweezer to pull it out. EWWWW... Zzzz. Sick shit. That's why from that moment on, I had flyinginsectophobia. Haha, some random word I made. Walau damn gross. Serious. Now I see flying creeps I cover my ears and nose and mouth. I don't know how but yea, that's what I do. Omg, you imagine lar. Wakao, ADULT COCKROACH inside the ear. What the SHIT. Haha, like so gay sia. But that's my phobia. Shh, don't tell anyone else. ;)
Yingqi was damn bastard, she kept laughing at me. Zzz... And even drew this:
Zzz. Kns, next time I won't laugh at other people kena scared by fly. Wakao, buy 4D also not so zhun lar! KARMA~ Zzz...