I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Haha! Today was really a fun day!

Breakfast was great.

Lessons were short and sweet.

Basketball was sweatily hot, tiring, but fun. :)

Haha, chatting with ChunAik was totally fun. Reminiscence. :D

Went to Andrew's(not sure if I spelt it correctly) house. It was a condo, Tanah Merah. The facade made the condo looked very old and creepy. But then again, never judge a book by its cover. The interior was of such beautiful colours and planted with dozens of plants. Bright pink frangipanis could be seen growing here and there, and the centre was filled with different pools. Got jacuzzi somemore! The normal pool were slightly different from those common pools. It had a ledge surrounding it. And the water would be displaced and flow out of the ledge, down to a little drain created by not having cement to join the tiles together. It was damn cool. But I was lazy to take pictures so yea...

Anyway, security guards were like everywhere._. They were dozens of them patrolling. The security was very tight. Lols, one of the security guard who was patrolling talked to me. So free sia he. Haha. Who can't resist to talk to me? D:

We went there for a purpose. That was to play pool. No, not that pool where you wear you show your unsightly fats infront of so many people. But the pool which Kent called it "poke ball". Lols.

Yay, I won quite abit. :D There was this curse ball. Really cursed. Kent was the first to encounter it. It was a solid purple 4. Kent missed hitting the ball quadruple times! Lols. Like damn funny.


1st Incident:

Kent: *Aims and hit, but hit air*
GaoYang: Haha, noob! Can't even hit the ball!
Kent: Testing only. Trick you one. *Takes another shot, miss again*
GaoYang: Haha! Lousy say lousy lar!
Kent: No lar, testing again. *Takes another shot, miss again*
GaoYang & Me: Haha~~ *Laughs until stomach pain*
Kent: Walau, don't make me laugh. Cannot concentrate lar! *Stops laughing, takes another shot. Misses again*
GaoYang & Me: Haha~~ *Laughs until everyone looking at us. Laugh until stomach damn pain*
Kent: Walau! This ball curse one lar! Cannot hit one! *Takes another shot, slightly touched it. Ends turn* Finally...
GaoYang & Me: *Continues to guffaw*


2nd Incident:

GaoYang: *Takes a shot at the cursed ball. Misses* What the hell?!
Kent: Laugh at me somemore lar! You also can't hit.
GaoYang: I don't believe. *Takes another shot, hit air* KNS!
Kent: Haha! I told you it's a cursed ball.
GaoYang: What the hell. Really leh. I wasn't faking it. The ball really cursed. *Takes another shot, miss again*
Kent: Really curse one lor, don't play liao lar!
GaoYang: Stupid cursed ball! *Takes another shot, hit. Ends turn* Finally._.


Haha, to think about it, I was taking stripes all along. D: No wonder I wasn't affected by the cursed ball. :P

Alan was disturbed by a little kid with the Happy Meal Kungfu Panda de Po! Haha, damn funny. He was reading the magazine then the boy kinda played aroudn him. And sat on his couch too! Haha. Then he make the Po fly around Alan's head. Lols! At that point of time, The first cursed ball incident happened. The little boy made my stomach more pain! Then Alan was fed up and walked away. Haha!

There was this group of people who came in too. 'Cause the room's kinda like a lounge. They were some maids and little children. I don't know what they're talking about but I heard the maid say, "'cause your kuku naughty." Lols! GaoYang heard that too. We're like laughing like nutcase. Lols!

Haha, damn fun day! Haha. I juggled the basketball! Damn cool. Haha. GaoYang can't do rainbow! :P I can. Muahaha. :D








Maybe you were all faster than me
We gave each other up so easily
These silly little wounds will never mend
I feel so far from where I've been
So I go, and I will not be back here again
I'm gone as the day is fading on white houses
I lie, wrote my injuries all in the dust
In my heart is the five of us
In white houses

And you, maybe you'll remember me
What I gave is yours to keep
In white houses
In white houses
In white houses