Today I went to DownTown East to study. Yea, STUDY. Because i yesterday procrastinated, again. So I decided to concentrate on studying, outside. So that I have no access to any entertainment. Great idea right? :D
But somehow, chengboon jio me go beach skate. Lols. The very very, extremely determined Teck Li, said okay. DD: Lols. So iron-willed sia!
And so we(me, chengboon, cherngjye, youming, sylvia, yingqi, yanci) went to the pasir ris park nearby to skate. And guess what? The inline-skate rental shop is open! WOOOOH! Haha. But one big problem. I didn't bring money. Hey, my intention was to study okay?! Haha. But luckily cherngjye brought extra cash, so i borrowed from him, lar.
The boys could skate. But the girls... Haha! You could literally record down all their screams into a screamo! Haha. But the lyrics would all be like "Arggh!~ I'm falling!~ WOAHH!~ MOVE AWAY!~ ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!~ HELP ME!!!" Haha. Damn funny. But actually not all the girls contributing to this MELODIOUS music. It's just youming and yingqi. 'cause it was their first time. But somehow there wasn't any beginners' luck. Maybe cause Lady Luck was scared away by their screams! Haha.
So as a part-time full time good Samaritan, I decided to them a helping hand! Haha. So end up draggingpullingencouragingbalancingforcing doing all I could, finally they learn the ropes! Branded master brings up tall disciples. D: Haha. What I meant was 名师出高徒。 Muahaha. For professional inline skating lessons, please call 94-T-E-C-K-L-I. Guaranteed satisfactory results, or your money back! Lols. Don't call the number. Only the first 2 numbers are correct. DD:
The only drawback was that... THE BLADES STINKS LIKE ZOMGXZSH! Hell, it stinks! Don't know when's the last time that thingy was washed! There wasn't even housefly there. 'Cause it stinks so badly that the houseflies don't even dare go near! I think Rafflesia would smell hell 'lot nicer! Wheeew. I'm SOOOO not gonna be a rollerskate rent shop owner. Walau, I think they spam the newest Gatsby Deodorant still can smell that Oh-Doh-Wah(pronounce fast fast, like Italian)[odour] sia! I think they can change the 木村拓哉 to the blades sia. HOHW-MAI-GODDER! Think someone or something stinks? Try smelling those blades. You'll get the once-in-a-lifetime experience. Satisfaction guaranteed! Or you can smell one more time! Promise. Teeheehee. :D
You know this guy whose in my class one? Yea that very very can't-find-a-word-to-describe that one? Lols. I tell eeeuuu uh, wah, steady bom beep bee uh! He huh, wah seh, zheng bodoh! Guess-si waddd, he hor, try tuuu act cool uh! Skate fwast fwast leh! Then huh, got the this girl call the sylvia uh, also skating leh! They like go-ink tuu collwide uh! Then hor, that zheng zheng guy hor, damn 哭(ku) uh! Wahseh, he uh wacha-ahtoh-yeehah-hwatah, siam leh! Then hor, he skated ontuuu the grass-si uh! Then hwatah~ BIM-BAM-BOM-PIK-PLACK-POM-DING-DONG-DANG-JIBABOM! Fall down uh! Havn't fwinwish, He uh, wahseh! Damn damn 哭 uh, 哭 until cannot 哭 uh! He lie there hor wahseh! Stylo milo horlick ovaltine teh-o cappucino kopi-o uh! Guess wadder he seh? He hor, say hor, "Wah! The sky very nice!" Lolssssssssssyyyyyy. Damn nicey de excuse uh! The best excuse of the year uh! Knock ownneeeee that uh! He hor, still 摆 pose-yyy. Like 哭 ong-ney. He is the none other than the chengboon lar! still gorrt whoooo so 哭哭哭 wang? He go join-g the Singapore Idol swure win-g wang! Better than william hung and valentina hassan one! He can sing she bangs and without you ken lee battle by anot! Okay, I think I typuu until very the hard tuu lead lar. I think hor I should change back or else hor, my engulishu whale fail uh! Even-g dough my engalishu very the powderful, but nebermind narh. Those yangsters O-so type like that wang.
Okay, whateverrrrrrr... Haha. I wanna go skating again! ALTHOUGH the blades smells so heavenly. *takes in a deep breath* AHHH~ I CAN GIVE YOU GATSBY~ GATSBY~ GATSBY~
Glad you ask boss! I think we've got a winner. Tuuwed tuuwed. tuuwed tuuwed. :D Their action dam cool! Haha.
Panda, you have done well. Done well? I've done AWESOME! *bam* Yea, you have done AWESOME. *punches* Lols! Kungfu panda like cool only. I want watch! :((
Qn: Which insect is a very on-fire devotee? Ans: Praying Mantis! As its name suggest.
Funny anot? No uh? :(( Sorry lar, I lazy think of any mah. So tired liao. 1am+ liao leh. :(( I don't care liao lar. Good night!
I took my love down to Violet Hill There we sat in snow All that time she was silent still