I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hmm..? Maybe i should start putting titles on top. Just for fun. Because it's kinda blank uh...

Anyway, back to the story of my life on 14/06/2008. Today, woke up before 12pm. Surprisingly. Counted the time I slept. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, stop. Okay 8hrs, I can wake up now. It was 11am+ in the morning. Did the usual stuff and went Downtown East. TO STUDY. Eh really lor. I good boy one. :)

So settled down in a "cosy" corner(the chair is hard like...) and started doing SS while waiting for chankai. That smart guy reached about 1hr plus later. I reached already sms-ed him. He replied "By the time you see this msg, I'm at TPJC de bus stop." Right...

Studying with friends is a total failure. ALWAYS never able to complete what i targeted. Today is worst. Did only ONE PATHETIC question for SBQ 2004. Zzz. Thanks to chankai for disturbing me and chengboon for sms-ing me. Somehow I asked him only about which to do for SS homework, turned out to be chatting for rest of the day. ..?

Walked alot with chankai. We went beach and mangrove and E!Hub and whitesands and west plaza. Take note. WALKED. All the way. Saved all the bus fare. :D I guess that's about, 10km+? We started walking from about 6pm all the way to 8pm+ nearly 9. D:

Saw daryl and his family at E!hub. They were going to have dinner. Lols, me and chankai smelled bakwa but looked around finding no bakwa shop. D:

Greatest accomplishment of the day: Drank finish 1 litre of plain water.

Worst thing I did today: Entered a disgusting toilet and come out and got stared at by an uncle. I think he must have thought that it was me who did all those mis-firing.

I'm left with 1 day, that is tomorrow, to finish up all my undone holiday homework. Which is not much left. About 1 tonne like that. 80% ONLY, lar. No kick, sure cannot finish by tomorrow one. Unless there's miracles. Talking about miracles... David Archuleta! There can be miracles, if you believe. Don't doubt about miracles. It DOES happens. I've experienced many of them. Though hope is frail, but there's still a glimpse of hope right? A little bit of chance is still chance.

I wanna go skating again. I think it'll be months till the next chance to do so. :( For school's starting the day after tomorrow.







When You Believe (Studio) - David Archuleta


There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe
Now you will,
You will when you believe