I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Monday, June 23, 2008

Yo, lols.

I didn't do my amaths heymath holiday assignment! Haha, procrastination strikes again.

I'm kinda happy when I do maths now. Lols. Am I weird? Lol.

My dad keep saying that I keep playing but never revise. Wtf. Just when I'm about to wanna make myself sian to games and addicted to studying, this is what I get. Kns. Make me no mood to study again. Hate those adults. Never see then believe in themselves only. Kns. Don't want study liao lar. The study feeling is made gone by their presence. Crap shit.

I think Mrs Teh's parents are good. At least they don't nag like some crap for what they thought. Make people lagi don't feel like doing things only. Kns.

So I guess I'm gonna wait till that studying feeling is back. Want blame blame themselves. Extra only. People happy mood wanna start study then kpkb. Any normal person wouldn't wanna study anymore.

I think I anyhow go do my zuowen now. Kns, can I like live in a hostel or something? Lest that feeling's back and get shoo-ed away.