I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh hi there. :) Had your breakfast yet? Yea i just had mine, though it's already past 12pm, but oh well, who cares. That's my breakfast, since I'm gonna have lunch later.

Just being curious, how do you define breakfast? A meal in the morning? Or is it the first meal of your day? Hmmm... Here's what the online dictionary says.

n.
The first meal of the day, usually eaten in the morning.


v., -fast·ed, -fast·ing, -fasts.

v.intr.
To eat breakfast: We breakfasted on the terrace.

v.tr.
To provide breakfast for.

[Middle English brekfast : breken, to break; see break + faste, a fast (from Old Norse fasta, to fast).]

breakfaster break'fast·er n.


Cool. So I'm actually correct to say that just now that meal was my breakfast. And breakfasted is a proper word? What the...? Lols. I breakfasted momemnts ago. But hey, to give some thought about it, it's actually quite valid. Sometimes people will ask, "Hey, where have lunched at?" If lunch can used, why not breakfasted? ANd dinnered? But well, it indeed sounds weird... Like really weird.

Yay! I finally did SS! Like OMG. Haha. But well... two questions only. :P 2006 paper 1c and d. :PP But at least i didn't procrastinate. That's a good start. 好的开始是成功的一半。:D



Qn: Is clement the older or younger brother?
Ans: Younger brother! 'Cause Clement-di! (Clementi)



Okay, that's lame. But well, haha, quite funny what. No meh? Okay I try my best to think of better jokes. D: Lols, it may get lamer. :/

Walau, no one's tagging me anymore._. Okay, one or two, but damn sian leh... No one tag then no fun. Reply tag is damn fun lor. Haha, can bastard people one. When you tag right, don't write " TAGGED!:D". I don't want this kind. I want those can chit chat one. Haha, then more fun. But well, nevermind if no one visits my blog. Haha, 'cause its originally not for public one. Ahh... whateverrrrrr...








And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong