I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hey, haha.

Wanted to change a new skin, but damn, I screwed up the new skin while customizing. :/ So revert back to this skin. And damn, I forgot to save the latest version, so had to edit all over into 800 X 600. Zzz. Kinda wasted my time. Yea, it IS a waste of time.

Hungry now, so I'm heading for lunch brunch now. Going to play soccer with Zu an later at our primary school! Haha, till later. If I have the chance to update. :)

[UPDATE]

Haha, just came back from playing soccer with Zu an! Quite fun sia. Haha. I reached first, while Zu an came late. Purposely. 'Cause he scared later field not open then wasted trip. So I warmed up and played with myself. Till something bad happened...

I anyhow took a shot and thought that I would hit the fence. But instead, I over exerted energy and the ball flew over the fence. F**K! JEDI! GG. It's a Saturday, so I thought die liao. Confirm no one inside, must wait till Monday then can claim back. But my primary school de peole alot not kind de people. Sure got people cope one. Nike ball leh, who won't cope?

So I thought, might as well just climb in take. Heck care liao lar. If don't take go home sure kena scolded like shit one. So after a few testing, I took off my boots climbed up. Wah, f**k! The top of the fence got sharp points. C*** B**! I climb over then I can't balance so I sat on it. Gualian, the sharp points poke my butt and stuck there. So I quickly back traced. My shirt was stuck, and I was like "Dammit! My class tee! Got momental value! Plus its Adidas! Tear I cry sia!" So I one hand slowly remove the "thorns" from my tee and came off. C**** B**! My pants kena stuck with the thorns and I'm half way down. Guailan!!! Then I don't care liao. Force myself away. Then "PZZZK!" KAO! My pants tore! C*** B**!!!!

So I'm back to square one. Zzz. With some cuts and a torn pants. Luckily it was a small hole. Wakao, still can feel heart pain sia. Though it's just a normal pants. Those no brand at home wear one. But who won't feel heart pain when their belongings are spoilt? If that's not you then sorry I'm not like you. :)

So after awhile Zu an came. Then he kinda brought me good luck. Plus my experience from just now, I was ready and determined for a second try. I learnt my lesson and tucked my shirt and pants. Pants rolled up until like underwear. 'Cause or else too baggy get trapped again. And this time I did it. Woohoo! Though it was damn pain on the foot, but I bear with it. I was very determined and told myself "It would be all over soon enough", and woots! I went in! Without a trap on my clothing! :D Retrieved my ball and retraced my steps to get out. And WOOTS! I did it again! Thank god I didn't get hurt. :D Then there was two aunties inside. Shouting at me. Then I was like "Oh die liao.." But then again, I didn't mean any harm. I just purely wanna retrieve my ball outta desperateness. So I shouted "拿球!拿球!" and I raised my ball up. Then the auntie said "Okay." Then look awhile and walked away. Lols. Zu an say I was damn suay. If I had waited abit longer, the auntie could have helped me take the ball and saved me all those hassle and unnecessary cuts and tear and pain. Lol. But on the bright side, I managed to retrieve my ball and I didn't get any serious injuries plus my class tee wasn't torn! THANK GOD MAN!!! That was pure luckiness~

So we started practising and played crossing, shooting, juggling... And it was really tiring. Haha, especially the through pass part. Run like no tomorrow. 'Cause we ran down hill and the ball might roll to the road and "BOOM!" gone. But luckily the ball din rolled too fast and I ran with all my might to stop the ball. :)

Dehydrated even though I had brought 1 bottle of water. D: Haha. It's a fun day regardless of those unhappy things. :)


[UPDATED UPDATE]

OMG!!! I saw in Yanci's blog this video. Ex-PVPS de you all should know what's this song! OUR PRIMARY SCHOOL GRADUATION DAY SONG!!! THE ENTRY SONG!!! I still remember vividly. Reminiscence is totally AWWW~ Omg, I feel like crying now. Lols. Our primary school days... That feeling of 回忆 is totally awesomely indescribable! Zu an should remember this song. Haha. Kaijie too. I guess. Haha, totally love the song. :DD It's called Matsuri by Kitaro. Finally I know the name of the song. OMG~~~~ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



Matsuri - Kitaro








Weather on a sunny day
Time slows down; I wish you’d stay
Pass me by in crowded, dark hallways
Mmm