Hi there. Today's another day of my life, and another day of your's too. :)
Haha, today's really tired, but I should be twice as energized as I slept twice as much. 6hours. D: Lols. I hope I can sleep 8hours today...
D&T's gonna keep us busy these days, 'cause Mr Ong want us to finish our project in 2 weeks time. Hmmm..? I think it's kinda a mission impossible. :/ But well, maybe I could. I'm almost done. Yea A-L-M-O-S-T... And that's... 70%? Lols, 'cause I wanna add more stuffs. But well, the folio's very expensive too. Lagi expensive. 70% of the whole subject's score. D: Crazy shit...
Haha, people are too on a botak spree! Haha, not really, but I found another botak boy! Gaoyang! *Applause please* That's our second member. We hope to see more people joining our gang. Haha.
I think I was abit pissed of yesterday and hence kinda had my head clouded. I'm still liking to study, but somehow I'm just not free enough and I'm lazy to use those little time I have into good use. :/ Refinary trip is a no-no, for I've gotta find Mr Chee to sign up now. Though according to Teckyang, it's a once-in-a-lifetime-unless-you're-working-at-shell-next-time trip. But well, maybe it's better not to go. Somehow. Haha, finding excuses to comfort myself. D: But well, being optimistic's really important. As optimistic as Weilin. ('cause though she found back her wallet but all the money and cashcard are gone but she's still happy she found it back. 'cause there's tapestry ticket inside... ._.)
Jinliang's really nice. Haha, he waited for me to go home. So sweet. :D Though it was like another boring 20minutes or so. Haha. He wanna be my prom date! Lols. Haha. But thinking 'bout that, is it a must to have a prom date? Lols. Cannot go with friends meh? :/ Sorry lar, my FIRST time going to a prom, so inexperienced lar. :( But one thing's for sure, I'm not gonna get my hair cut by Mr Tan! Imagining going to the prom with an ugly hair... Omg... Haha. Confirm joke of the night.
The normal people are going too, I heard. Kinda regretted I actually signed the petition. D: But well, again. We should generalise them just because of a few guailan kias, right? But I'm not gonna hold back if their finding trouble that night. 'Cause yellow form's not gonna affect me anymore! Woots! :D Actually alot of people are able to fight off those people lor. Just that they don't want trouble. And that's the reason those regular yellow-form-getters 得寸进尺. And we're civilised, remember? :) Hence we don't stoop to their level. :)
It's turning into a long post. So till the next post.
[UPDATE]
Skip this part unless you're bored or you're interested whether we uses 100% of the brain anot. :)
It its often said that we use 10% of our brain. Is it true? Well, to me the theory stands. Though many are sceptical of this, and says we use 100% of our brain. We DO use every part of our brain. That's true. And you don't hear the doctor saying that "Luckily the bullet is stuck in the 90% of the unused brain." Well, that's true. And you might wanna say "Oh so which part of the brain don't you use?" But if you think, brain is just like the muscles you used to work. Let's take your arm muscle for an example. You may be using 30% of your arm's muscle to write your homework, or you can use 70% of it to punch someone. But have you ever experienced that at this point of time when you drawed our all your energy to punch someone and at another time and doing the same thing, the impact is different? But hey, did your muscle like shrinked? So why did the performance is different? The muscle used may not be utilised to the fullest for some reason, which I don't know. Maybe it could be to prevent your muscles from permanently failed, or maybe there IS some percentage of the muscle unconscious to you that you can use and do extraordinary stuffs. Have you ever experienced that in your unconscious mind you didn't feel the pain, but after you see the wound, you felt that the pain appeared or grew stronger? That's what I mean by the unconscious percentage that can be used.
So according to what I explained about the unconscious mind, our brain, which are tissues of muscles, may be too, working in the same way. One proven theory is that we use all parts of our brain, but not all at the same time. Yes, this is true. So why don't we use 100%? Maybe it's due to the same reason as of a typical muscle, we still have a certain percentage reserved for the unconscious mind. This may, or may not be, the 90% said. It could be lesser. However, I believe that it's true, that we in fact, DO NOT use 100% of our brain. This is to support the theory of the power of unconscious mind, psychic, paranormal, and supernatural activities. The above mentioned may be all, if not some, of the activities that are the result of using that percentage of the brain.
Get it? Don't get it? Haha, nevermind. But unless you can reason me to your side, I'll still stand on the side of not-100%-of-the-brain-is-used theory. :) And if you wanna argue, take a moment to think about those supernatural events. Are they true? If you don't believe the existence, then why do you go to temple/church/mosque/etc? You do believe the existence of the state of unconscious mind, right?
Don't it always seem to go That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone They paved paradise and put up a parking lot