Urgh. I'm procrastinating again. Wanted to do SS TYS homework, but end up watching TV instead. Because the TV's just infront of me and it's on, and it's showing the 9pm drama serial. Those kinda local drama shows that are quite interesting, and SS is kinda boring, uh? SBQ leh, i hate starting work halfway, and the 2006 one is halfway done. Then i gotta re-read everything before completing the last two questions. Argh, procrastination.
I promised myself to do the work above mentioned or else i cannot play maple. D: And indeed, I did what i promised. So didn't do SS TYS homework, and didn't play maple. BUT instead I went online and search up some soccer videos. D: Nah, not those matches, but those tutorial videos. Hope it'll be EFFECTUAL for my soccer skills and hence can get through the what-the-hell-crazy-shit DSA.
It rained quite heavily yesterday night. Did you tuck yourself in bed properly? :)
Mother Nature's prowess is indeed overwhelming. I never knew the Myanmar cyclone was that drastic till I saw the pictures concerning about the rotten corpses of the natural disaster. The corpses were really disgusting as the corpses are not only bloated up due to the osmosis of seawater across the semi-permeable membrane of the human cells, the skins were flaking off too. Literally. The decortication of the skin revealed the skull hidden beneath. The skin after being soaked in the sea water for so long was bleached. It was a gory sight.
We are fortunate in Singapore not to have such 天灾人祸/ disasters, due to our favorable geographic location. Our country is situated near the Earth's equator and hence we have a lower risk of getting such disaster. BUT, it is said that we may also be affected if neighbouring countries get a high magnitude quake, we might too, suffer. But the condition of getting a lower risk of natural disaster, is that we do not have the four seasons, instead just having summer as our only season. The Chinese refer it as 四季为夏。
Saw another natural disaster happening in the America. If I'm not wrong. The flooding was so serious the the currents were strong enough to literally wash away several housings. The road were not spared. The strong currents caused soil erosion and hence tearing apart the road and carrying it away with the current. On a bright side, it happened in the country side and the citizens had already been evacuated to other safer place. But just imagining houses as big as a bungalow being literally washed away is... crazy.
Talking about the flood, the Sichuan province's getting some water too. As a result of the earthquakes, the debris and rubbles blocked the many lakes around and hence causing the uprise of water level. The flood is known as the "secondary disaster" by premier Wen Jiabao. They're sending soldiers amounting up to 1800 with each 10kg of explosives to try blast the debris in effort to draw off some of the excess water. Haha, sounds like news reporting right? Yea, haha, i copied some of this from a news site. D: But hey! i edited the sentence okay?! So I'm not considered as plagiarizing right? :P
It's kinda lengthy now, so I guess I'll stop here. :) I just tried the spelling check. ZZZ. Their dictionary sucks! uprise also considered wrong word._. And decortication is wrong? OMG, I just checked the dictionary._. Aha is considered a word? Lols. Gonna do SS TYS homework today. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!
Oh, and Gina's losing faith in what she knows Hates her music, hates all of her clothes Thinks of surgery and a new nose; every calorie's a war And while she wishes she was a dancer And that she never heard of cancer She wishes God would give her some answers And make her feel beautiful
(This part of the lyric is funny! Lols, she wanna be a dancer and never heard of cancer.)