Today had quite abit of surprises actually. So I think I'll consider it a good day. Haha.
So yea, I got pricked/stabbed/cut/whatever-you-call-that by Alan. And guess what? It was because he threw a pen at me. Lol. Quite dumb actually. We're throwing that useless/no-ink pen around, then suddenly Alan threw it quite hard and I tried to grasp it. An acute yet not really painful pain was felt. So I squeeze it to see whether it was superficial or super-superficial, or should I say injured or not. Lols. Got blood. But not really pain. Maybe Alan felt guilty so he passed me a tissue. And he insisted me to use it. Haha. And the culprit for that little wound, was just a pen. Just because it's a 0.38 tip type, I got cut. Lols. Kinda dumb. So beware people, if you see a sharp tip pen(0.38mm etc), RUN!
Oh and beware of TeckYang. He's like some kinda psychic powerful/skilled magician which can summon stronger rain at will. Thanks to him, me and Ivan got drenched. Thanks uh. Still keep saying "Nothing lar the rain. So small only." And less than 3secs each time he said, the rain got bigger. Zzz. Maybe he was the caused of the severe floodings in other countries. D:
D&T turned out, okay. We didn't really got reprimanded. Though I was prepared to talk back if Mr Ong finds fault in us which I would feel that we're wronged. But well, it's actually because that due to two people who lead me to misunderstand him. I kinda felt guilty, but yea, nevermind. At least the misunderstanding was cleared, better than never.
Jason Mraz rocks, baby! His songs are nice. Really. Haha. Gwen charge your phone man. I wanna send. D:
Quite abit of misunderstandings cleared. It's many good things, I suppose. But well, maybe I'm those kinda people who doesn't give in or wanna lose out easily, so I kinda deteriorate some of my other ties. I mean yea, but sometimes after I reflects, I still firmly believe ain't in the wrong. I don't mean what I say usually, but when I say I mean it, I really mean it. He's getting incorrgible now. I think I can't stand him much longer. I mean, who would stand him when he's in the wrong/losing end, and inisist he's correct/winning. I just can't stand such people. Irritating, really.