Right... I changed my blogskin again, due to many complaints of the sadistic pictures. Changed about 2 other skins and decided to use this one. Temporary. Previous 2 are nice, but I lazy edit the css code to fit properly. This one's kinda oversized, but well, just stick with it for the time being.
Okay, apologies. Maybe that I had high hopes for CO, so I really was dissapointed by the Matsuri piece. The song was kinda recomposed so maybe it turned out not as nice. Anyway, it's not really the yangqing, erhu, pipa, lalala's fault. But it's actually the percussion's drumming which made the piece sucky. It's the same for band. Even Teckyang agrees with me. Anyway, since it's over, let's not talk about it. Kay? Let bygones be bygones.
So today was kinda drowsy. But apparently I did not fall asleep during Elective History, for I entertained myself, one way or another.
DSA turned out bad. Last batch to go on field. Right... It's again the same situation. Just when I got warmed and hype up, the game stopped. The coach was outta time, so everything gotta rush. He was already complaining that he's got only 1hr more to spare before the start of the 2nd batch. Our batch noone was chosen. Right... No good players? Maybe. But well, I think it's the time issue. But whatever. It's over.
Managed to get 4 pull-ups, though the abdominal muscles are still aching. After 4days... Zzz. Maybe over-exertion during the sudden demand for at least 43 sit-ups during last friday's NAPFA test.
Uhh... Kinda in a foul mood. Maybe 'cause too many unhappy things happened bah. 正所谓“好事不成双”,“人无百日好,花无百日红”,“人生不如意事十之八九”。Tomorrow will be a better day. :)
When you're far and We're apart I'm really missing you I wanna be where you are