I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Haha, polynomial TYS question 4 solved. :D My tuition teacher rocks man. Lol.

Autosol today?

What would you do if you see your primary school friends whom you hadn't talk for, 4years? Act as if I didn't see them. D: Maybe that'll be what I'll to you guys in the near future. :P Unless you start the conversation first, lar. Haha.

Am I like stressed out or something? I keep having food urges. I mean, keep feeling the urge to bite/chew something. Haha, not really food cravings, it's like anything that's edible (to me), I wanna put into my mouth. Lols. I'll get fat if this continues.

What I had for supper was like, 4 croissants, 5slices of ham, 1 raisin bread(I don't know what it's called. It's twirling and kinda flat). Wow. Haha, and if your thinking, I had my dinner. Lol. Second puberty. Haha.

Ok, whatever. Random.