I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Damn that fat black gorilla with missing teeth! So fat liao still want cope my fruit juice!

4~5 chin-ups. 3~4 more to go.

Scared that I can't pass standing broad jump. Never mind, Teckyang's there to accompany me! :P

There was this beautiful rainbow by the sun which I discovered on the way home. Damn cool, but my phone can't capture the image. Wasted. Sylvia's one also can't, still laugh at me somemore! ._.

Orbi good lar sylvia, don't want listen in class lar. Now don't know how to pronounce cliche. It's klee-shey. It's something like overused.


1. A trite or overused expression or idea:
“Even while the phrase was degenerating to cliché in ordinary public use . . . scholars were giving it increasing attention” (Anthony Brandt).

2. A person or character whose behavior is predictable or superficial:
“There is a young explorer . . . who turns out not to be quite the cliche expected” (John Crowley).


Extracted from answers.com


Maybe I should learn from ?, and quit using computer and start studying.