I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Monday, July 28, 2008

Nice one. And there goes my A2 CCA bonus point. Nevermind, I shall find away to get back my A2. For Kidscentral Big In The City thingy, I was awarded 3hours. WTH. That's totally bullshit. We spent the whole freaking day there and I was giving flyers and helping out and damn, 3hours? WTH. And Amanda got 3x hours for it. Zzz? Because she's in the main team. But surely I don't just deserve 3hours, right? I went WHOLE DAY leh! I'm picking up old scores because I'm just a little bit away from my A2. So can't blame myself from being so panicky over such minor things.

Oh yea, and there's like the ALTC and the Sec One Orientation Camp. Hey, that Mr Wong said we would be getting CCA points for that thing and it wasn't written in the paper. Oh wait, somehow I think I recalled that the decided not to give us those CCA points, after the Camp had finished. Scam our feelings nia.

So I have to pin much of my hopes to have my CIP hours awarded fairly. And there's the Chinese Chess Club last time. I joined okay?! At least gimme like 1 participation point lar. I think I'm damn desperate for points. D:

Well ya, I'm having headache now. So bye. And hope that I could get some CIP hours for the CONNECT 2008! :P