Today is SUPPOSEDLY not hectic, but thanks to someone who tricked me that there is D&T today, today's quite energy-consuming.
Was late for the VJC talk. But ironically, I (we) got praised for being early. Right... They started late. So the tide was turned.
Well, the VJC talk is kinda inspiring for me to work hard. I mean, since I'm aiming for Doctorade (you need one for being a doctor), I need a good path to lead me to get to my destination, right? VJC's 3~4 distinction rate was 54.5%. Which is kinda like, wow. That's very well done. Further more, like what the VJC principal says, everything's about labelling these days. So when you apply to the university, and during the interview (which VJCP said is 50% of getting into a U) you say that your from VJC (one of the top JCs), you would already have pluses and a good impression. Well yea, it's unfair, but life's realistic like this. Ain't it?
So with a confirmed 4 bonus points, I'm more than at an upperhand compared to the rest. But I shouldn't be complacent, just yet. Just like our principal's cliche sentence "Your results are not printed yet, you have the choice to make it into a nice piece of paper," I should work hard for a below 10 L1R5. It IS hard, but I ain't gonna give up before the war is even started. 古人云:不到最后一分钟,不知鹿死谁手。
Life's turning quite good for me, in some aspects. Maths getting me really hyped up, for I'm finding my tests' result getting within 10marks from the maximum. The mathematical problems are seemingly easy to handle. Practice makes perfect I guess.
Have been going for chem-clinic, every friday since it's grand opening. Hope it does help in improving my chemistry grade. I'm aiming for an A1 for Chemistry. Or should I say both double maths and science. Somehow I feel that I can do it. Somehow somehow, you will when you believe.
I miraculously passed my standing broad jump. By 0cm. That is to say I've got 198cm. At least it's a pass. I've always been getting 18x cm in the recent few tries, so I'm not lying, Jessica. Anyway, 198cm is bad enough, lar. I just passed. Unlike the others who passed with 2xx cm.
D&T is really tiring. I've got to autosol my workpiece. And it is very tiring. C'mon ChengBoon. You autosol-ed only one. And I've like done, 3? For each parts, I gave it all I've got. So it's truly a tiring job. But hey, it's some time since my arms get achey. Uhh, whatever. I'm the last to finish the project. Only have got myself to blame for choosing to do such a simple-yet-recquires-a-lot-of-time-and-energy-to-do de artefact. Sian...