I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today's like any other school day, just that it's much shorter in duration. Thanks to "O" Level Mother Tongue Listening Comprehension. Took before already, so don't ask me why I didn't take. Higher Chinese uh, sorry. :P Joke joke. :D

Sylvia's bag like some kinda for-putting-bomb that kinda bag. And it weighs that heavy too. Careful uh, she not happy press one button on the remote control and "BOOM!" Your gone. Don't play play hor! Haha. Anyways, the bag is heavy not because she's hardworking and brings all her books to school. She want trick people one. It's heavy because of her 7cm-thick file. Wow.

TeckYang's kinda crazy over Hokkaido-man. Haha. So old liao still play with plushies. Worst is that never share the joy with me! Haha, not exactly. I was playing with it this morning. D: No, I'm not childish. Just young at heart. I want my Children's Day~ :(

Woots! I fixed Gordon's pencil box! Muahaha. Who's the man? Yea, not me. It's Teck Li. D:

Haha, lunched with ChunAik, RenWei & BoonTeck. Haha, I feel like saying something bastard. But don't want lar. Later the person know I die. Haha. ChunAik, know what I'm laughing about right? Haha, damn jolly. He burped right at your face! Haha. That's totally "In Your Face!" Haha.

Haha, RenWei is crazy. Haha. Awhile want see awhile don't want see. Can't blame him lar. People like him has their heart in a fluster. ;D

No D&T on Tuesday is totally, SHIOK AH!

40marks for Chemistry test. Not bad eh. I'm SOOO going to Swensen's Ace. :DD Don't be complacent. You still need more hardwork and practices. :)

I'm very happy today. Haha. Somehow.