I can't do the talks, like they talk on the TV And I can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you I can't do anything 'cept be in love with you
Damn, my mouse's dying. I mean the computer mouse. It's d-y-i-n-g. :(( The scroll ain't working well. Urgh. It made me realise I depended quite heavily on it. Never notice this before. Well well well, Humans only appreciates when things are lost. Anyway still can use bah. Just that the scroll's abit sot-sot.
Anyway, school's kinda short today. Don't know why. Though it ends like 3? But it feels short.
Haha, kinda screwed my bio mock spa. Haha. Jolly shit. Got blue-black specks lor Ms Kum! SHe don't believe me. Zzz. So I used Sem's result. Haha. Sem damn funny sia, say don't know what/how to do the write-up then 5minutes later all written up ready to hand in. And the answers are not those atrocious anyhow zham that kind. Quite logical and I-didn't-think-of-that-sia kind of answers. Sem rocks. ('Cause he lend me his answers for reference. I didn't plagarize. Really! I think.)
Skipped basketball session 'cause... Alan jin gao mo. That is... take his own sweet time. (Did I translated correctly?) Want go play basketball still want follow them go back classroom mingle awhile more. And according to my experiences, Nurse Ang's "awhile more" is like... at least 1/2 hour? Everytime ask him,
"Eh Alan want go now?" "Awhile more."
*30minutes later*
"Alan can go now?" "Awhile more."
*1hour later*
"Alan, can we please go now?" "Awhile more lar. Still so early."
*1.5hours later*
"Walau Alan can go already anot. If not I go home alone liao lar." "Ok lor, you go first. Bye." "..."
Haha, anyway I think I'm really like what Amanda say- loner. Nevermind, being alone is quite fun at times. :) And it actually gives you your own space to do what you want (DWUW!~ Kidscentral!) Haha, that was random. Anyway back to what I was saying, oh I forgot what I wanted to say. Haha, nevermind.
Oh Gosh. I just realized I don't really have a best friend in class. Lol. After... 2years? D: Okay, to make it optimistic, 1year and 7months. Haha, so much more optimistic. Haha, but really lar, it's hard to get a really close friend now. Everyone's like so fake. Most. At one moment can smile and joke with you, and at the other, gossip/bitch about you till you die. Haha, not exactly die, can't think of a suitable word for it. Got many examples already. Cosplay, ahem ahem. I think it's kinda mean to do that, but... It's really FUN! Haha. So bad.
Haha, anyway here's a joke if I didn't tell you about it. It's edited by the way.
Qn: Why is Superman's shirt so tight? Ans: Because he bought S-size.
Qn: Why is Batman's shirt so tight? Ans: Because he went to buy shirt with Superman.
Qn: Why is Spiderman's shirt so tight? Ans: Wrong, because Superman and Batman bought shirts then got BUY 2 GET 1 FREE promotion so they gave Spidey the other 1.
Qn: Why Ironman got no shirt? Ans: Because all the shirt were bought finish after Superman told his friends in Justice League of the promotion.
Qn: Ninja Turtles went to the sale but still don't have shirt. Why? Ans: Because they had cataracts and could not choose their own shirt.