I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Come Home - One Republic




My friends send me this email that says don't know what msn gonna charge you if you don't forward this mail, ladalada. But this time, outta boredom, I went on to read the content. Then they say until like damn real, got link somemore. As evidence to support that what they said is true. So it was a BBC website... I almost fell for it until I saw the date when the article was posted. Year 2001. And in the article they say they gonna start charging within 12 months. I think I'm some kinda VIP of Windows, so they didn't charge, for the past few years. Check this web if you don't believe:

Click Me

This is just to make it a known fact, and most importantly...

STOP FREAKING SEND ME SUCH DUMB E-MAILS.


Okay... I forgot what I wanna say. Forget it. Bye.