I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Teacher's day was damn fun! :D

School's celebration was quite jolly, and the performance, was rather quite okay. Except the screamos which went totally haywire. Lols.

Anybody wanna share money to buy Oliver a belated present? Haha, that guy uh, everytime asking for water. Better buy him a waterbottle sia. Haha.

I'm actually glad and surprised that my primary school teacher still remembers me! :DD Wahaha, Especially my primary 4 teacher, Mrs Yap. ;) Zomg, it's been years since I saw her, I think. And she still remembers me. One part of my name only, though.

Me: Hi, Mrs Yap. Happy Teacher's day.
Mrs Yap: Oh, hi! Erm, erm, I remember you. Teck, teck something.
Me: Li?
Mrs Yap: Yee?
Me: Nono, li.
Mrs Yap: Oh yea yea! Teck Li! SO nice of you to come back to see us. :D
Me: Haha, yea. Maybe. :/
Mrs Yap: Hey wait, you 4K one right?
Me: Yea.
Mrs Yap: Haha, you see. At least I still remember your class! :D Too bad we gotta go for our AMAZING RACE now.
Me: Lol, you all also have. Haha, see you around then.
Mrs Yap: Haha, okay. Thanks for coming back. Bye. :D

Haha, she's a damn nice teacher. :D And she still remembers me, after like, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 years?! Lol!

My other teacher Mr Koh, who was my primary 5 and 6 form teacher. What's damn sweet is that he actually IS married to my Chinese teacher then! Because our class kinda matchmaked them. Haha, damn sweet. :D

Mr Koh: Hi Teck Li.
Me: Hi, Happy Teacher's Day.
Mr Koh: WHy everytime I see you you look so different.
Me: Oh really meh? Haha.
Mr Koh: Want see 何老师 must come my house.
Me: Haha, Okay. She's teaching at which school?
Mr Koh: Whitesands primary.

I was kinda wondering, she's like just had a baby, and she's teaching now? Lols, their baby damn cute. Haha. Their house only got 3 of them, so I was kinda wondering their baby how? Maybe their in-laws or they hired a maid to take care of her. Haha.

For the second part of the day, I went to skate with Ivan, Teck Yang and Shaiful. And supposedly layping who was damn late and we decided to pangseh her. :P You Ming also came after awhile, to learn how to skate. Lol.

So yea, all had their own wheels, except me._. So I had to walk to the skates rental shop to rent mine. And wow, Teck Yang and Naruto was talking in some foreign skate language. Lols, what allen's key and all that.

And so yea, after renting the skates, we went to skate. Like duh. And quite amazingly, the skate rental guy remembers me. I think yesterday everybody had good memory. D:

Teck Yang and Ivan was damn good at skating lar! Lols, I feel so noobish. :( But well, until You Ming came! Muahaha! Finally can win someone. :P snobbish

Shaiful damn bastard. He was damn racist lar. 'Cause he wanted to race with people. :/ And yea, he raced with Ivan and left him at some place where it was a stretch of road with white uneven ceramic tiles/stones where skaters can get through easily. Then later Shai told me he lost Ivan. So we went to find him. And he left me in that same place. Pangsai lar him. He left me there also._. So he think his bicycle and cycle through big lar! :(

Teck Yang chased away alot of people. Haha, bastard! Ivan fall down he still laugh. What the hell. So bad.

Got alot to say, but I lazy type out cause then, this post will be damn lengthy and unappealing to read. Haha.

Yesterday was also joke's day. So here's some jokes for you guys! :D

Got one person damn emo but still damn famous. That guy from China one, you know who?
Zhang-emo!

What does Olympics' mascot look like?
An old and limped pig.

A cone, box and ball was stuck in a room. Who was injured?
Box. 'Cause beatbox.

Why you shouldn't trifle with a fruit?
'Cause fruit punch.

What's the best thing?
It's about tonight that we're not fighting. (tune from Fall for you 2ndhand serenade)

Why should you be happy that people fall down when they're skating with you?
'Cause they Fall For You!

Haha, I think I forgot alot more. Lols. Bye.