I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, September 14, 2008





转朱阁,
低绮户,
照无眠。
不应有恨,
何事长向别时圆?
人有悲欢离合,
月有阴晴圆缺,
此事古难全。
但愿人长久
千里共婵娟。



First of all,

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!

:D

Next, there's no next.

I just woke up not long ago. D:

I guess I don't have any programmes for today. Maybe I'll stone around till someone jio me do something.

The moon's gonna be nice tonight, hope it doesn't rain.

And yes, I know I'm poetic. Like ahem, duh. :DD This poem is nice, it's not really a poem though, it's called 宋词 if I 'm not wrong. Whose the ONLY Higher Chinese guy in the class. Haha. :))

And, just if you ain't those moon-lover person, and those who don't care a hoot about the Chinese festivals and culture, here's something you might like.



It's a sad song, something about abortion. But I kinda like it, 'cause the rhythm is quite nice, and the lyrics are kinda touching. So yea, enjoy. Maybe you can feel happy that you have your birthday, lucky that your parents didn't abort you. And that you are fortunate to be the best swimmer and living till now. That's why I always feel that birthdays are kinda important, to think about your life, and instead of thinking of getting presents.

Gratitude.





"When the moon is bright in the starry night, Would you think of me like the way I do?"