I just had this SP3 update. Lol, It's like nothing significant happened. :/
I think I wanna go TRL study, 'cause I'm slowly burning a hole in my pocket at
Burger King. And it ain't really nice to study at someone's restaurant. But the part that makes me feel better that it's kinda empty. And the fact that I make purchases when I "camp" there.
I hope 30th comes quickly. So I can get my hands on better IT. But at the same time, I hope time past slowly, because "O" Level is sneaking up to me, slowly but surely.
I spent SIX PATHETIC HOUR doing just doing the Anderson Paper 2. And the best part is, I only finished till question 6. How dead am I? But the comforting part is that many think that the paper is hard. Tricky at times too.
I've tasted Subway for the FIRST TIME. Haha. But the ludicrous part is that I bought the cookie instead of their sandwich. Lol.
Don't even think about heading towards Downtown East for the Popular fair. Lol. Dion and I went to the fair to buy erasers. We walked about and couldn't find a proper one. Haha. So Dion called me humji and I went to ask the staffs station there to ask the where-abouts of the erasers.
Me: Erm, excuse me. Does this place sell erasers? White colour that type. Staff: Oh, don't have leh. We only got those cute cute kind. *laughs* Me: Oh okay... *thinking like why the hell is this called a POPULAR FAIR. POPULAR.* Staff: *continues laughing about the cute cute things with his colleagues*
You get a free popcorn/candy floss when you make a purchase of $5 or more. There goes my candy floss. Anyway the cute cute eraser cost $1.20. Lol.
Talking about candy floss, when I was buying my Hershey's Sundae Pie, there was this manager chatting with the other manager(who was serving me).
Manager A: Eh, quickly go eat your candy floss leh. Later melt already your problem hor. Manager B: Haha, wait. Later I go eat, I serve customer first. Manager A: Oh, okay. Never mind lar, if melt already I go take some more from them. Me: = =
What? They can take the candy floss for free!! I want one too!! Anyway I doubt they've made any purchase at the fair too. Lol. Buy what sia. Haha.
Oh, there was another time when I had my meal and was ready to study at Burger King. But I didn't up size that day, so I went to Cheers to buy my 1000 pokka lemon thingy. After I took my bottle, guess what I saw? The whole group of BK crew was there. = = They were also buying things there. But I didn't really notice what were they buying. There were at the chocolates section I think. And the worst of all, the manager was there also. ALL SKIVING. HAHAHA! I wanna go that BK to work if I'm going to do part time. So cool can? Haha. All pakak one.
Stupid Cherng Jye made me lose 2 cups of bubbletea! Damn.