Went school for hmmm... I don't know what is it called. Oh yea, it's called studying. So yea, woke up kinda early, WITHOUT ALARM. Not because I'm like a damn good boy who sleeps early and wakes up early, but... ... instead, it's because of FULL TANK BLADDER. Lol. Excretion dude, excretion.
In conformity, I studied Biology today. And I've completed... practically nothing. D: Study awhile then sianliao. So, went to take a nap. Not long after, a lunch break followed by basketball games. DD: After that, we (Terry, ChunAik, me) headed back to library and "study". Though it's true that the two studied, I was being jolly and mingling with Chan Kai and JiaHao. We're like poking around, like some gays. I'm not gay, REALLY. You believe me right? I knew you would believe me. :)
Haha, whatever. Anyway, JiaHao brought this really cool chocolate. Which is like 3 slightly-smaller-than-ferrero-rocher-chocolate-balls in a packet. Damn nice. It's kinda like the white choco of ferrerorocher, I forgot the name of it. It's in the silver wrapper. So yea, it taste damn nice, 'cause I don't really like the hazelnut stuck in the middle of the choco. And furthermore it's white choco, so it's like OMG, the best thing to put in your mouth. Well, not really the best thing, but yea, taste DAMN NICE. :D Well, if you wanna give it a try, he say you can buy it at Candy Empire, and it's S$8.90. Which is approximately equivalent to 33cents per ball. Quite worth it actually, I think. But maybe a little too ex. If you're those who listen to Secondhand Serenade songs, you can buy Cadbury's white choco, topdeck or crunchy. Damn nice, I promise. If you don't want I help you eat. ;P
Why am I like advertising food? Lol.
Should I buy a TOPMAN skinny/slim/twister jean or a normal classic skinny at peninsula (or however you spell it)? I guess the first will be around 50~70bucks and the latter around 20? I'm not too sure about the price though. And it's for prom. Lol. And I guess after that I'll have it in my closet. Maybe taking it out after few months later. D:
Oh yea, one last thing before this post ends. Well, you know we often use the word "bugger" right? Do you actually know what it means? It actually mean a person who performs anal copulation with another guy/animal. In short, bugger means sodomite, that is a person who performs sodomy. So I guess that's much vulgar then, "fuck". Lols. So watchya tongue people. :))