I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Monday, September 15, 2008


Happy Birthday to you you - YUI


My favorite Japanese artiste sing one. Aiseh. Haha.

Happy Birthday to me. :)

Thanks people for your greetings, especially those who stayed up late and sms so accurately at 12. Haha, thanks alot guys. I really appreciate it. :)) And it's really sweet, like Swedish. Guess that didn't really rhyme... But... Haha.

Well, I'm very appreciated to the special someone who remembered my birthday. :) Like, omg thank god. Lol. And I even had a primary school friend who sms-ed me to greet me a birthday wish. :) I guess that's enough to brightened up the whole day. :))

The joke book quite nice. Haha, it's as lame as me! Lol.

Oh yea, thanks Jinliang for spending his time with me this afternoon. Yea I know it's saded that no one went to eat with me. Haha, but yea... yea. Well, we had Japanese meal. :D Unagi-sssss for me. :DD We went dutch because I kinda insisted. Haha.

Prelim exam paper turned out dumb for me.

Social Studies- 26/50 (SBQ- 20, SEQ- 6. Damn imba. = =)
Emaths- 80% (ZOMG, I love so maths now!)
English- 23/50 (I'm so dead? Lol. Somehow I forgot how to own paper 2. Oh, damn...)
Higher Chinese- 62% (Worsened like shit. Even Renwei beat me, like what?! = =)

Well, that's enough for today.

I do hope my subjects would improve by leaps and bounds, or else I'll cry. :'(

Birthday wishes:

1) Score below 10 for "O" Level. (= improve SS, EH, EL, HCL, Bio, AMaths, which is practically almost everything.)

2) Buy all I want to buy.

3) She would be happy.

Labels: ,