Soccer was fun. Like really. Except that Shaiful was DAMN nice. Paid 10cents cope 40% of my coke. The best part is that he bought a drink later, purposely buy soya milk, 'cause I hate the drink. Damn nice, ain't he?
Gordon was damn jolly, as usual. HAHA.
I bet that guy drive bus one, or else how he load all those things back home sia. NTUC will love him if he goes there everyday. Or wait, he could open mama shop already. Seriously man, 1year supply for he and his paternal and maternal familie-SSSSS sia. Haha!!!
Okay, there goes my msn again. It's SPOILT. OMG, what's Bill Gates doing man... Well, what do you expect when things are free. Haha.
And I never knew Linux is FREE. Is it?
Let's study. I hope.
I actually want to see my pictures, like wow. And it's like god-knows-how-long I last took a picture. Oh wait. Last year. Class picture. Lol.