Wtf, they found a 478carat diamond. Like, omg, sell that shit and you don't have to bother about anything ever again. Oprah will then be my god daughter. xDD
Okay okay... I forgot what to say again.
Oh yea, regarding the China contaminated milk thingy, it's actually due to an added plastic known as melamine. Which is added because the supplier just want to earn some money, with a much lower cost. And being a smart aleck, they chose melamine so as to make the milk appear to have a high content of protein, when they are using diluted milk. Reaped big profits, ripped also many innocent lives. They can go eat shit and die for all I care. D: Not literally, though.
Well, I've heard over the news that the melamine content is quite acceptable by an average adult. If an average adult was to take 1~3 glasses of the contaminated milk, he won't die. Our liver would be able to detoxify and excrete the melamine. And as for why the babies were killed by the melamine present, is due to the fact that the urinals of the babies are not wide enough for the crystallized melamine to be removed. I think it's because of the molecular size of the melamine being too big to be able to passed out into proximal convulated tubule through ultrafiltration, hence as a result, the substance could not be excreted from the babies' body, which in turn resulted in kidney failure.
Well, anyway, I guess it's still quite alright, if you were to consume a little of the melamine containing products. Just to scare a little of your wits out, melamine is actually used to make bowl or such. And it's very strong and fairly unbreakable. Imagine those melamine in your body... cool. Spam it and you'll become a new hero- THE MELAMINE MAN! Lol.