I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wtf. My tagboard spoil. That's the second time my tagboard spoil. ._.

Not gonna change it, 'cause I think it'll be okay after somewhile. Maybe server maintenance or something.

Well anyway, I still havn't done studying my Biology. How screwed am I?

Wtf, it's like hell-lot-of things to memorise. MEMMORISE hor. Don't tell me easy shit. My HDD is like, 10MB? DD: Haha, screwed.

5 more chapters to go.

That's like more than 5hours to study for it. And just for your ignorance sake, The number of chapters to study is 22. And the number of pages of the freaking book is 400+. And I've been really studying the book. Sian lar, it's worst than AMaths. And this made me love Chemistry all the more. And being a doctor needs Biology. I must love Bio, somehow...

I wanna watch King Kong!!!

But I can't.

Needa study.

Last time I watched King Kong, I fell asleep. So I didn't really catch the movie. Lol.

BK is full of new songs, and I have most of them! How cool is that. :D

Mc@Elias Mall is full of retro songs, and I don't have much. So I'm like a little tiny bit hooked to those classic songs. :D

Haha, something about Biology to share with you guys.

How to remember the things for the effects that increase for adrenaline?

Cheng
Boon
Meets
His
Greens

=>

Coagulation of blood
Blood pressure
Metabolic rate
Hearbeat
Glucose level in blood

Haha, smart not? :D

Bye.