I don't know
That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING. Links
Monday, September 8, 2008
Muahaha! Biology Paper 2 down, like down's syndrome!
Lol. Wasted my sleep. Kns, those I learnt during the night didn't came out. Like, ZOMG WTF.
I think I have hearing deficiency. D: I didn't hear the phone ring. Maybe the Window Media Player in my head playing too loud. D:
SHUT UP AND LET ME GO! HEY!
Haha, it's like matrix. Lol. Determinant = ad - bc. Issit? :/
Off to study at BK, and if I hear new songs featured, I'll embed it here. Haha, just for reminiscence sake, or exposure-to-more-songs-sake.
Scissors help you cut, what helps you paste?
Tooth, 'cause toothpaste.
The school gives evaluation form, red form, yellow form lada lada, what form they don't give?
School uniform!
Plastic, Rubber, Wood, Metal. Which material is the most musically talented?
Rubber. 'Cause rubber got rubber band.
Which hero got caught for driving dangerously?
Mask Rider.
Window, door and the gate fight. Who got injured?
Window, 'cause window pain/pane.
Mouth, nose, eyes were fighting on the head. Who went to stop them?
Ear. Because earpiece/peace.
Haha, enough. Byebye. :)