I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Wonderful World - Sam Cooke



Now I don't claim to be an "A" student
But I'm trying to be
So maybe by being an "A" student baby
I can win your love for me



Yo yo said "Yo!" to yo-yo.

Haha, so full of retro songs now. Somehow they're placed in the top few of the letssingit hot song. Yea, HOT. No idea why. Still got The Beatles song somemore. I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND~ I know last time got 1 chinese drama used this song. Or was it... Lilo & Stitch? I forgot. Nevermind.

I SEE STALIN! GORBACHEV! MARGARET THATCHER! EINSTEIN! THE DOG THAT WENT OUTER SPACE! FIDEL CASTRO! MARTIN LUTHER KING! AND THE US PRESIDENT! I forgot his name. I think is President Rean. This is SOOO Russia and the Cold War. Haha. That's what I studied yesterday for Elective History! Muahaha! I heard Einstein is a Russian. I think Teck Yang say one.

Whose the most angry person in the family?
伯伯, 'cause 生气勃勃(伯伯).

Why is the gate cold?
Because it's Colgate.

Haha. Tomorrow's the last day! WOOTS. It'll all be over, for awhile at least. :)