I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Just Stand Up - Various Artists


If the mind
Keeps thinking
You've had enough
But the heart
Keeps telling you
Don't give up

Who are we to be
Questioning
Wondering what is what
Don't give up
Through it all
Just stand up


This song kinda encouraged me. It's from the Stand 2 to Cancer show, but it encourages me to study hard, don't give up even though my prelim result is like shit. And I believe I can do it. JUST STAND UP! Things will get better! :D

I hope you get the motivation too. Anyway, if you watched the channel 5 telecast, it's like wow. Like Singapore one, but thousand times better. One song with all the famous artiste singing, it's damn cool. :) SO DON'T GIVE UP!

LJ is fun. Can lock post some more one. Haha.

Lazy type already, after typing a review for my prelim. LJ, you can't see. Muahaha. :P

I'll work hard for my "O" level now. I don't wanna regret. For her, for him, for they, for we, for us, for them, for me, I'll work hard. I'll try to put you away from my mind for the time being, or else I have no more chance of seeing you, ever, again. It's for my sake too. Two birds with one stone.
No matter how, I'm gonna be like the Jamaican, Usain Bolt, for the last part of my race. It's not I'll try my best to do it anymore, it's I must do it.

So that's less or even no more computer for me. I'm so excited to chiong studies now. :DD

And yep, thank the prelim for waking me up.

Go, dude, run like the wind...

Oh, before I can't use the computer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORDON TNG!

Labels: , , ,