I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, September 13, 2008


Mockingbird - Eminem



Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upperlip up little lady, i told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We feel how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But i promise momma's gon' be alright



Went to run at MJC just now. So troublesome, need SIGN IN now. Like, what? But on the account of the polite uncle who said "Thnak you" and smiled, I think it's not a chore anymore. :)

Damn, my timing increased. 12~13 minutes for 2.4km. That's like 1~2minutes worst than my NAFA timing. :( But well, it's been some time since I had a run, so... forgivable. :)

I wanna learn swimming. :) Anybody care to be my free coach?





"I'll do anything for you to see you smile."