I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Waitin On A Woman - Brad Paisley ft Andy Griffith


When I picked her up for our first date
I told her I'd be there at eight
And she came down the stairs at eight-thirty
She said I'm sorry that I took so long
Didn't like a thing that I tried on
But let me tell you son she sure looked pretty
Yeah she'll take her time but I don't mind
Waitin' on a woman


Hi.

I need SS and EH teacher's help. Mr Lim seems to vanished into thin air... He went reservice, right?

I need a companion to study with. But who? Until 6+ or 7+ one. Anybody? Best if can study in Pasir Ris. And live in Pasir Ris also, can go home together. :D

If no one then nevermind lor. Study alone, lor. Haha, Teck Yang don't bastard. THAT THING BENEATH THE FLOWER. S-T-A-L-K.

Bye.

Labels: