I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hey ya.

We had a Belated Teacher's Day celebration for our table tennis coaches! So sweet, I know. Haha.

It was actually the girls who started it, and we merely followed through. Hence, we can't really claimed the credit of the "thoughtful" part. We kinda neglected the fact that our coach, in fact IS our teacher. Teacher is one who teaches, ain't it? :)

The coaches we kinda elated and smiling really wide when we had the surprise belated celebration. Haha. Quite fun actually. And count meaningful in too. :))

The cake was $18, so it was relatively a small one. But hey, it's the thought that counts. Hmm, just to think about it. Why could they change the cake from a $22 to $18 one? Walau! Yingqi scammed us. Lol. Bluff us is already ordered. {-....-} But anyway, it's quite good, for it's NOT MANGO. :D Right Gordon? ;)

Because of this surprised "party", I hadn't really study. D: But nevertheless, I think it was rather a more meaningful thing to spend our time on. Guess the girls won't be seeing this, but THANKS PEOPLE. :D I guess I would feel a little guilty if I were to reminisce the past and find out that I neglected my coach. So yea, THANKS! :DD

Haha, my post-stik was in the middle of the corrugated board! And has the nicest stickman you ever saw, and the biggest heart in the board! Haha. Like, whose the man? Me, of course. Haha.

Oh yea, I feel kinda bad to scrape off the "布告栏" title. Sorry Yunjen. I doubt she'll feel good after our suaning + criticising and scraping off the title. Yea, sorry man. I mean woman. Nono, i mean, lady. Girl. Whatever. But whatever the case, we didn't really mean to be so mean. Haha, we're just joking. So if you were to ever see this. SORRY. :((

Hmmm, so after the surprise, we headed for soccer. And it was ended up to be a wet one. Really wet one. But lucky it was raining hamsters and rabbits instead. So yea, we got ourselves drenched and woots. Lol, kinda had a great time, except that I found it hard to have my bag brought home, because I don't wanna have it wet. And I occupied 2 space even though it was like no seat. I feel so bad, but I guess no one would wanna seat with a wet guy who had a wet wet soccer session. That's to make me feel better, though.

Duffy's Mercy is like stuck in my head. I've been trying to find out the song name for quite a while and I didn't manage to, so after finally seeing it on the TV, I got it in my phone.

I got scratched by a ring. Like wtf. Lols. NO NO NO, not mine. Gaoyang's one. He sudden;y popped out and wrestled me. And damn, that thing was hard. I meant the ring. Not Lord of the Ring.

Why does people have many fathers?
'Cause 一日为师,终生为父。

Sorry it's a Chinese joke. So yea, you've gotta be good in Chinese to comprehend this joke. :)

Bye people.