I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's... LAST DAY OF PPP!
Awww... Haha.

That means no more sketcher from gwen's phone.

Double aww...

Just a little more and I'll complete the freaking sketcher.

Triple aww...


Handlebars - Flobots




I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let 'em all die in exasperation
Have 'em all healed of their lacerations
Have 'em all killed by assassination
I can make anybody go to prison
Just because I don't like 'em.
And I can do anything with no permission
I have it all under my command



Initially, I thought the artist (Flobots) was just crapping. Saying that he got all sorts of "magic powers", like "ride a bike without handlebars", "see your face on the telephone", "lead a nation with a microphone", "make new antibiotics", "make computers survive aquatic conditions", "know how to run a business", "make you wanna buy a product", blablabla. But it's true ain't it? With advance technology, these are possible. 3G, skills, researches...

It's talking about how we're gonna destroy the Earth. Lol. We started off with nothing. Science gave birth to technology. Technology advances. This gave rise to all those things we thought it was just non-fiction, simply impossible. And now we're advancing so quickly we're all gonna die soon. Because we'll just use things the wrong way.

Putting that aside, one week left to "O" Level!

I think Nobel prize is free one. Third consecutive day someone getting the prize. Which is supposed to be so "holy".

Bye.

Jiayou everybody. :)