If Amaths is this easy in the "O" Level, I think Ngee Ann people Nasian is so gonna own. :)
But yea, I needa brush up my speed. Need a booster man. A mind and pen and pencil booster. Then when press "F" then shiang (blue colour thingy spin around my body), than can attack faster. I mean write/do faster. :D Oh your god, maple freak. Haha, can't blame me. My siblings are like mapling everyday. MPS. Haha, gay shit. Cash items drop like free one. = =
Well, anyway, I'm kinda not studying hard enough. I'm scared that I can't do well for my "O" Level. Anybody can gimme a confidence boost? I hope I can buy some at the pharmacy, lol.
Well, worrying is of no use. The most practical thing is to work hard now. Give it all we've got. Because we'll never know if we never try. Boat reach the bridgehead, it will become straight naturally. Lol. Haha, I was trying to translate 船到桥头自然直。
Well, anyway, all we have to do is give our best, and life will give us back what we deserve.
"The biggest regret in life is that we regret not trying hard enough." -Anonymous. (I forgot who. Lol. Paiseh to the guy who said this. xP)
"There's no cure for regret." -My dad. (D:)
"If regret had a name, it would be regret." -Me. (Since everyone have one, I'll also have one. :DD)