I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Saturday, October 4, 2008

This post is kinda to address the manifest issue.

SOMEONE(check tagboard) said that manifest doesn't mean apparent.



Please tell me synonym means that it does not have the same meaning. Or you can just tell me I'm having a bad eyesight and I need a pair of spectacles real badly.

I didn't want to do this, but I was left with no choice since someone is seemingly a guy with fluent good English. Okay, tell me I'm bastard. Haha. :)

Is Supernatural cool? I've got the latest season. Though it's only 3 episode. Damn, my dad took the Supernatural instead of MadTV. Urgh... Haha, anyway, who cares! It's F-R-E-E! It came in a bundle with my broadband. And it's OWNING DION by 2mbps! Muahaha. :DD

I so love English. Not. Yes. Yes? Yes. Yes yes? Yes yes yes. Okay, yes. So random. like John said "Hi." to Jimmy.