Never been a dumb dude no I'm not dense, I just had a slight lack of common sense, I was the good guy, she was the bad girl, I'm thinkin one girl, she's thinkin me earl, james, and jimmy Yea she had plenty, But love for me she didn't have any,
Sorry ChengBoon. Haha. I don't live near Pasir Ris lor. Haha.
Omg, my mum helped me altered my pants. Lol. Now the denim one looks... clownish. Haha.
manifest (măn'ə-fĕst')
Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious. See synonyms at apparent.
tr.v., -fest·ed, -fest·ing, -fests.
1. To show or demonstrate plainly; reveal: “Mercedes . . . manifested the chaotic abandonment of hysteria” (Jack London). 2. To be evidence of; prove. 3. a. To record in a ship's manifest. b. To display or present a manifest of (cargo).
n.
1. A list of cargo or passengers carried on a ship or plane. 2. An invoice of goods carried on a truck or train. 3. A list of railroad cars according to owner and location.
[Middle English manifeste, from Old French, from Latin manufestus, manifestus, caught in the act, blatant, obvious.]