I don't mind spending everyday Out on your corner in the pouring rain Look for the girl with the broken smile Ask her if she wants to stay awhile And she will be loved She will be loved
Went to Wild Wild Wet with Dion, Ranon, Yaoyi and Engleong. Haha, quite fun. Know everyone else quite well except Engleong. Talk to him only once, to ask him for advice for Elective History and Social Studies. Wow. Afterall, he got 47/50 (I think) for EH. Double wow.
Engleong was damn horny and full of tricks. Lol. Gold mine. Wth. Haha.
Omg, they were damn spastic can. Classify people as mines somemore. Lol wth. The guys were iron mine, girls haven't grow up are silver mine, grown up one are golden mine. Wth, horny shits. Still say what see no evil then keep looking back. = = The rest still quite okay, but what? Engleong too? He looks like those damn guaikia one. Lol. Never judge a book by its cover. D:
Haha, joyce. JOYCE! Dion can find joyce then emo. Wth. Haha. Fyi, she's some random lifeguard whose damn chio. Hahaha. Jolly shit.
Then there was this Ular lar shit. We sat on it then pose when we reaach the camera there. The "salesgirl" keep asking us to buy but ranon keep saying, "See first. We try again if nice then we buy." Haha. But we never bought it. There were many poses like everyone act like sissy then yaoyi act as the macho-man. Damn dumb. Haha.
KFC thereafter. This was like the shortest time I spent in WWW lor. Omg. Like go there barely 4hours. Lol. But well, WWW also not fun one. Especially when you go so many times liao.
Haha, initially don't really wanna take off clothes. Like quite paiseh sia. Body not so zheng take off shirt abit what. Then see so many people with so "zheng" the body, whoa feel damn macho liao. I think I damn bastard sia.
Just volunteered to help with the shopping for 2r6'06 class chalet. Don't tell me that I'm nice. Tell me something I don't know. D:
Haha, wth can bring laptop. But then again. Chalet bring laptop defeats the purpose liao. :/ So I think not bringing laptop lor. Sekali people steal, then like edison chen's scandal. D: But actually also nevermind lar. I don't usually take pictures of myself. Lol.
Table Tennis chalet no need pay money! WOOOTS! That means I'll feel richer! Hahaha. 10dollars more, though.
Sakae still haven't call. Wth.
I don't feel like blogging liao sia. Like quite sian. Okay, watch naruto shippuden now.