Can't find the original version, but this is not as bad. Haha. Maroon 5's songs are quite good. I've been listening for like almost 1 year yet I'm not like sick of it. Lol.
Haha, you know what? O LEVEL IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
Cool right?
It actually feels kinda weird that we no need to study, at least for a short while. I mean, it has kinda turned to be a habit to study. But well, now that the O level is over... Let's spam the com with games! Hahaha.
Currently playing Oli's maple private server. Yea, cool shit. He made one. Base on version 0.61, rather than version 0.55. Which means, it's not so of a copy-and-paste-other-people's-already-keyed-data-and-make-it-your-own-kind.
Well, I've got rejected on my first attempt of getting a job. = =
My uncle gave me this number with a name then tell me to try.
So yea, it wrote "Mumtaz".
Any smart person like me would have thought the other end would be a guy.
Me: Hi, may I speak to Mr Mumtaz? Mumtaz: Oh yea. Speaking. Me: Huh? Mumtaz: Yes? May I help you? Me: Uh yea. I heard you guys were hiring. Mumtaz: Not at the moment. Me: Oh 'cause I thought you guys are hiring chinese. Mumtaz: Yea, but females.
Wth, sexist shit. And for your information, it was a SHE. Haha, and I called her Mr Mumtaz. No wonder she not happy with me. Haha. Okay, I guess maybe I should give up the idea of getting a job. Any lobang anot?
Okay, the server's up, so I'm gonna chiong. 'Cause stupid teckyang level higher than me. Keep suaning me like what. KS also. Wth, I must own him. Haha. Till later. :DD