Was away for 4r4 class chalet so it's been days since I last touch the com. Wasted sia, didn't know there would be wifi or else bring laptop go there play maple liao. Haha.
Hmmm, no pictures, because I didn't brought along my phone... But anyway, who cares about the pictures when we had fun! :D
Things I learned: 1. NSRCC is freaking expensive. Food, entertainment... everything. 2. Skate properly. And yeah, having butt aches now. Walau, go pangsai sit on the toilet bowl also pain. Lol. Okay it's not really pain but I don't know what you call that. Sour? Lol. 3. Want bed? Sleep on it before 10pm. Or else you may have the floor. :) And if you sleep on the floor, it's like a package. Comes with free spine aches, people going over your body (yes, you are lucky you can't smell their smelly feet) and the floor so cold you can preserve your body if you don't have a jacket. 4. It's damn boring if you didn't $ and your own entertainment. That's why our god-of-maths zao home before the thing ended. 5. Want food? Either pay more or go all the way out to dapao instant noodle. 6. What the hell a sanitary bag is used for. 7. The cupboard stinks. Powder covers over it, but only for one day. Lol. 8. Can't find your things? Shout around, someone could have coped it. 9. How to play mahjong! Pong uh! Eh, I hu in my first game already know? Don't play play. Thereafter never win again till the second last match. 10. Russel Peter is freaking racist! Shit and go, shit and go. Funtarhstick. Lol. 11. Snore snore... Haha, omg damn jolly. 12. The insects fly in like free one. 13. NEVER drink 2 cups of grass jelly and skate. Trust me, you don't wanna try it. 14. NEVER play soccer barefooted. I think Shaiful's thick skin. = = 15. Teckyang parents are like damn nice, dapao nasi lemak for us. :D 16. Now whose the man who strike for the first time in his life. WOOOTS! Eh, I first know? Don't play with me.
Haha, aches all over. I think they're gonna hatch soon. D:
Haha, I hope I get a well-paying job soon. Anyway, one down, three more chalets to go! :DD Funtarhstick. Haha.