I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Wednesday, November 26, 2008




I don't need nothing at all
Nothing but your touch
Nothing but your hand
I don't need nothing at all



Hello peepole.

Just came back from table tennis chalet. How cool's that. Not very. Haha.

The resort is the worst I've ever stayed over at. It already turned me off when I just stepped into the lobby de toilet. Wah omg, indescribable man. It's worst than a kopitiam de toilet. Not only it stinks, but there's fly flying around while you pee. Lol. Nigel say he saw cockroach inside there. You sure that's a RESORT?

Oh well, who cares about the toilet. What matters is the room. So I was the first to check it out. Two floor, 1 small room, 4beds. (Those kind of beds with beds underneath.) The toilet is also damn spacious(and dirty too). The TV is those damn zheng kind one. Hang from the ceiling then mostly you hear "zzz... zzz..." that kind. Very hard to find this kind of TV already. Lol.

Omg, the dragonfliesssssss. They died the second day. Aww... Thank god none flew into my ear. Lols.

I can skate well now. Really well now. Hehe. So well that I've got a disciple. Haha! (Though he gave up after 3/4 of the journey...)

However the place is zomg-wow, it's the people who made this chalet wonderful. Hehe. Thanks people. :D

And yes, I got talk sia. Don't say I never talk. :D

I made a new friend. She's damn lame. Like 20times lamer than me. Omg, competition. Believe it or not, I was scared of her. I forgot why I as scared, but I was just scared. Lol.

Haha, omg ice and water! How long have you last played that? Haha.

Stupid Sakae, still haven't call me. = =

Bye.

You know, I will remember that night forever. Somehow I hoped that the route back was never-ending. But whatever the case, I'm really very happy le. Very very... Did you feel the same way as I did? I guess I'll never know.

I didn't dare go near you, 'cause I thought you already had another guy who you want to protect you. I thought I should leave, but it has became a habit to care for you. I really don't know what to do.

You know, you look gorgeous without the specs. Really.

I wanna know what's going through your mind. But I'm not a mind reader. I tried to hate you, but when I see you, I can't make myself to. I tried to give up, but I just can't. I really am in a dilemma.

When youming ask me to do the love telling thing, I didn't dare because I'm scared that it won't turn out well. And when you tried, I knew the person isn't me. And that's why I didn't wanna hear what youming said.

I don't know. I really don't know. This feeling is so good but it's so scary...