I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Tuesday, November 4, 2008




Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you




Getting kinda slack now. Lol. But no, cannot yet. I've still got my only other hope for language to go. C'mon man. I can do this. One more day nia.

Lol, just wasted like wait uh, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7hours! Haha. What did I do?

1. Watch finish all unwatched bleach episodes check check!
2. Download Maplestory Private Server. Check.
3. Erm... Nothing else already.

Haha, play so much sia. Feel so wasted (not actually, 'cause bleach was like ZOMG cool shit. Finally see Nel's true form in colours. Haha. She still sound and act the same though.), 7hours do nothing. Okay, now go bath and it's study time!

If you've got nothing to do, help me pray hard I get my A2! A1 LAGI BETTER! :DD

Gonna love Higher Chinese for the next.. 24hours. :)

Haha, anyway, I've got a job. Muahaha. But dammit, for two days nia. :/ I guess their paying the same last year. I think it was 20 bucks or something. I forgot liao. Damn tiring one. You think be umpire easy uh? You try lar, morning 5+ 6am like that wake up (I was late though xP) then work all the way till 6~7pm. That's almost 12 hours I guess. Haha, I still remember cherngjye still wear that shirt (we're given a t-shirt for "uniform") go play soccer. Haha. And everyone slept on the trip back. Haha. Omg... Can't wait for Saturday liao. I guess it's gonna be fun. I hope the food doesn't suck like last time. D:

Oh damn, that means I have to buy contact lens liao. So long never wear liao. Haha. Hope I don't poke my eyes.