I don't know

That's what I say when I'm just too LAZY to think about ANYTHING.

Links

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Figured out how to reach the chalet after some guidance from yong. But we have to walk, walk and walk. 'Cause he said "There's no direct bus".



So yea, here's 4ways you can reach the place:

1. Take bus 12 and alight at VJC or after VJC. Then walk to the underground tunnel to reach ECP. Thereafter walk and walk and you reach the place.

2. Take bus 15 and walk walk walk to the underground tunnel. Thereafter walk and walk to ECP, and keep walking till you reach that GoldKist chalet. Which looks like a few dominoes of house, in red colour(I think. That's what I saw in the night).

3. Take a cab and say "Uncle, East Coast Park please. Goldkist chalet(if he knows)/Ski park(if he knows)/McDonald's there(confirm know)." Thereafter,

Ski Park -> Walk to the right(facing the beach).
ECP Mac -> Walk to the left(facing the beach)

4. Ask your dad/mum to send you there.



Practically, I prefer the 1st method. 'Cause much cheaper and faster than the 15 route. And a word of advice, go together with your friends. Walking together with friends prove less tiring and time-seems-to-pass-very-fast. And yea, anything call me or nigel or anyone else you deem appropriate.

Remember, if you're really lost, HIRE A TAXI LAR. And you can't get lost in Singapore. :D

For more inquiries, ask people living near marine parade/ECP region. They'll be glad to help.




*ECP = East Coast Park.

All information gathered were based on my past experiences and Yong. We're not liable if you can't reach there if you follow the guide. :P